RIGHT TO TREATMENT IS A CAMPAIGN BY MENTAL ILLNESS FACTS- Family And Consumer True Stories-TO DEMAND EQUALITY UNDER THE LAW.
HOW TO POST YOUR TRUE STORY OR COMMENTS HERE:
1. CLICK REPLY TO A COMMENT/STORY BELOW. FILL IN FORM WITH EMAIL ADDRESS, YOUR NAME OR A BLOG USER NAME OF YOUR CHOICE.
Your Personal Information– or Name– or Email –Are Not Published or Stored,
2. EMAIL YOUR COMMENT/STORY TO firstname.lastname@example.org, INDICATE THE PERSONAL OR BLOG USER NAME YOU WANT TO USE ON YOUR POST. “Anonymous” is acceptable; provide name of county if possible.
3. REPORT YOUR STORY–please keep each contribution close to 600 words or less as possible. We realize this cannot cover a life story. That may take many reports–they are all welcome. As you see from those stories already shared, consumers, family members, and providers tell us about the consequences of being denied timely, appropriate treatment, or a particular perspective they have today about their life experiences, or report early experiences that influence their relationship with the system for a lifetime, or discuss what is going on right now in efforts to find competent and appropriate treatment for themselves, a family member or friend, or a client.
TRUE STORIES TELL THE DECISION-MAKERS WHY CALIFORNIA MUST END DISCRIMINATION.
- MAKE THE CASE FOR AN END TO DISCRIMINATION & PENALIZATION.
- CHANGE CALIFORNIA’S SHAMEFUL HISTORY.
- CHANGE THE REALIGNMENT LAW THAT DENIES MEDICALLY NECESSARY TREATMENT.
FUND PARITY NOW– EQUAL ACCESS AND QUALITY FOR PHYSICAL AND MENTAL ILLNESSES.
Thank you for your contributions.